LP&L works hard to provide exceptional service for our customers. Benefits of being an LP&L customer include:
Low Electric Rates
LP&L's electric rates are among the lowest in Texas. To compare electric rates, click here.
Home Owned and Operated
LP&L is a municipally owned electric utility of the City of Lubbock. Decisions are made here and your money stays here in Lubbock.
Our Client Bill of Rights
- Our customers have the right to affordable rates. You have the right to a fair price from a utility you can depend on.
- Our customers have the right to friendly, quality customer service. The customer service call center is open every day from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and after hours to service emergency calls.
- Our customers have a right to expect LP&L will operate at the highest level of ethics. We believe in accountability and are committed to transparency throughout the utility. We believe you have the right to know.
- Our customers have a right to expect LP&L will be reliable. Our highest priority is to keep your lights on. We believe in reliable infrastructure and a dependable labor force to ensure we meet the needs of our customers, no matter the circumstance.
- Our customers have the right to expect LP&L will develop tools and methods to provide exceptional service. We keep up with industry trends and are committed to implementing common sense solutions that provide long-term benefits to our customers.